3.01.2008

This has been a for real winter. After a summer drought it should replenish the water table.

Put together my garden seed order. Mostly the usual stuff with some wrinkles. A slew of various flowers, hoping I can create some beds in the front yard for these. New to the roster: turnips, melons, spring onions, horseradish, and blueberries.

interm measures

i

bright green turf
then shadow, lilac
in the foreground next
door's vine. Invite
the words along eyes
open martin's wings fold
in & dive amongst
never "the scenery" but
a shifting of things I
do I do live in.


Tony Baker

4 Comments:

Blogger okelle said...

The tag for italics is >i< You surround the word you want to italicize like so:

>i<theword</i<


Alternatively, you can use >em< That's the more semantic, "correct" tag, but I'm not sure if Blogger knows that yet.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Jess Mynes said...

O right. I could just do it, behind the scenes w/ the code. Makes sense. Thanks

2:29 PM  
Blogger okelle said...

No problem. You know I got my lt's and my gt's mixed up, right? I'm
assuming you know the basic structure of an HTML tag.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Bridge said...

I am soooo tired right now.

Also, I don't have a real way to get in touch with you except this comment on your blog.

So, here is my address: bridge@dreamingbridge.com

Write to me, wouldya?

Talk to you later,

-Bridget

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home