12.13.2005

  • Last week buying a six pack of one my of favorite beers, Ipswich Oatmeal Stout, which is the best Oatmeal Stout you can find in a bottle (you can taste the oatmeal, which makes it a great breakfast beer -- that's a joke, I wouldn't recommend trying that at home), there was the seemingly obligatory person buying cigarettes and lottery tickets. What are the chances of hitting the lottery versus the chances of getting one of the myriad of tobacco related diseases? Has anyone ever done that statistical comparison?
  • Dropped a chunk of change on art work from here, which I can't afford, but could not afford to pass up. Now I have more art than wall space. A nice dilemna. And a diet of cheese sandwiches all week. A not so nice dilemna.
  • The postal bounty lately has been unbelievable. I need to give credit where it is do, and will soon.
  • Passing the cafeteria earlier at work, waft of grease. This is very nostalgic for me, my parents, and grandparents before them, ran a diner when I was younger. It makes me think of them and pimples on my chin.
  • I like this cold but hope for more sunlight soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home