6.28.2007

Something/someone is eating my kale and my cauliflower. The cauliflower is a beautiful violet color. Photos soon, I promise. The fence goes up tomorrow.

& I get to play Justice of the Peace at a friend's wedding on Saturday.

I should be able to use the print shop next week. The print shop guy has been on vacation these past three weeks. Ugh. I didn't know he'd be away this long. Sorry for repeated delays on the specials. Once I have definite confirmation on when I can get into the shop, I'll post a note and the books will go out that day. Thanks for your patience, you won't be disappointed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steven Fama said...

Thanks for the update on the specials. I was wonderin'.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Jess Mynes said...

Yeah. Steve, thanks for patience. I fly under the radar so I have to negotiate costs and as such schedules.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home