7.18.2006

Listening to Red Sox-Royals via the internet. A pitching duel thus far.

Just finished re-setting Chris'.

Looking forward to Massey's visit in October!

It seems Sarah and I have the same anniversary as Gina and Andrew. It also happens to be my mom's birthday.

My closing costs are about 3 grand more than anticipated. This is very distressing. Was hoping to buy an available pellet stove before moving in, this could be monkeywrenched.

My sister's dog is missing, send your good thoughts her way. Please.

Just received a copy of Oppen's Discrete Series through the library. It is the 1966 "mother/asphodel" edition. It is gorgeous. The text is purple. The size is perfect. I may use this size for Clark's.

Enough about the Yankees injuries, how about the Red Sox injuries?

2 Comments:

Blogger gina said...

Congrats on the anniversary!

3:28 PM  
Blogger jwg said...

I think I have the same one, but it is in the mail from korea. love the purple text.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home