7.16.2006

OK, so we can't bottle wine until next weekend. We are about 100 bottles short. Guess we don't drink enough wine to accomodate our batch. Hopefully next week we can bottle. The samples taste excellent.

***

Was supposed to transfer my special batch of cider but haven't purchased the goldens just yet, so hopefully this week. Remember the ingredients? If you can tell me and are caller number one, I'll send you a copy of Landscape Odes.

***

Worked on covers for the next round of F&F stuff. One cover came together despite my lack of Photoshop. The second still baffles me. I have one cover but re-thought it. What I came up with might be more appropriate for a future project...if I'm lucky, otherwise wasted afternoon hours. Though it could apply to the current project...christ.

***

Curt Schilling might be one of my least favorite Red Sox players, but when he's on the mound I appreciate his approach.

***

Working with larger architectures is a much different process. I usually parcel larger projects and work accordingly. I think in means.

***

Still feeling sexy, my mojo's working.

***

I once had the same moustache as Bill Ward and I could buy beer.

***

When I say I like the Bee Gee's that isn't irony. Great song writers and I'm a sucker for harmonies, "To Love Somebody". Yes even Robin Gibb.

***

Emptied of All Ships is required reading. Szymaszek. Spell that twice. When I heard her read with Aaron Tieger in Boston she knocked my sox off. Then to the work, even better. Read it.

***

I'm a lazy blogger. I blame it on dial up.

***

Moths at the window in droves.

***

Intuition dwarfs intelligence time and again. The things we can't speak of here at our fingertips.

***

I can't resist the mode. Let me speak, I'm automatic.

***

Nothing changes but underwear.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Lamoureux said...

We are living in a world of fools
breaking us down
when they all should let us be

5:03 PM  
Blogger richard lopez said...

absolutely the bee gees. 'how deep is yr love' is one of the greatest slow jams ever!

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home