6.12.2006

Signed the contract for my new place this weekend, I'm soon to be one of the landed poor. In an effort to celebrate the inspired landscaping of my current landlord and as a document to these last three years, I'll be posting photos of the landscape surrounding the cabin where I currently live and providing some interior shots. This space has had a profound effect on me. It has been a difficult and rich three years. There will be a small publication that features poetry originating from this specific location. I'll keep you posted when that publication is a reality. I'm shamelessly stealing a title from poet Michael Carr and calling this project Landscape Odes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

Congrats! Glad this deal got sealed.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Jess Mynes said...

Thanks Chris. I'm very excited about this.

There is also an unfinished out building that might become F&F headquarters. Archie and I will confer there and make all the big decisions.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home