12.06.2005

breakneck

Pace of late.

Burnett and Ryan for the Blue Jays. They will not be a pushover this coming year.

Manny as an Angel scares the dickens out of me, only if we get Santana.

Joe Massey is up at F&F Press: Earfuls, give his reading a listen. The alternating upper and lower case is subject to my inability to get what I want to see out of blogger, so let's consider them interchangeable for the time being. I'm a technology hack, which is embarassing to admit as a librarian.

Will my wood supply last the winter? This is a paramount concern.

Headed to NC for the holidays, looking forward to the warmer weather and the emptied cotton fields.

Took photos of the art work in my digs, will share soon. One is an original painting. I am the world's worst painter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home