12.01.2005

last night +

Kerouac's "love's multitudinous boneyard of decay" stuck in my head this morning.

Watched Network last night. Hadn't seen it since I was knee high to a grasshopper. It held up pretty well.

Upon return home there was flashing blue lights, the sound of a chainsaw, and an eventual knock at the door. I assumed at that late hour it was my cat Archie knocking to be let in, but instead it was the police. I live at the end of a road that connects to another road where there is a sharp bend so it is a frequent spot for accidents. It is not uncommon for me to be sitting at my desk and hear the screech of car brakes then the crash/smash of a metal/glass collision. The police were looking for someone who had left the scene despite sustaining head injuries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home