11.02.2005

more miscellaneous

Coltsfoot Insularity should be completed by the end of the day on Sunday (if not sooner), keep your eyes peeled here for more details on how to order this gem.

Starting to find my long range stroke on the basketball court. My mid range game has been consistent and I've been very selective taking it to the dish because my legs aren't there yet. Exciting to hear about the progression of my game, no?

A nice revision of Penny Dreadful has that manuscript close to close.

Christopher Rizzo and myself have just completed our collaboration Full on Jabber. We are brainstorming ideas for potential publishers, if you have any suggestions, add them to the comment box. This is a chapbook length manuscript. Maybe I'll post an excerpt sometime soon. Chris has a chapbook, Zing, coming out this fall from CARVE Editions.

Recent reading list, some highlights:
Padgett & Clark Bun
Torres Sister
Stanley A Tall, Serious Girl
Sloman Stops
Berrigan Collected
Berkson Enigma Variations


"Well you say that it's gospel
But I know that it's only church."

2 Comments:

Blogger Shin Yu Pai said...

Why not send excerpts to Factorial or Admit 2?

1:44 PM  
Blogger Jess Mynes said...

Excellent suggestions, thanks Shin Yu.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home