6.04.2008

Reading in Milwaukee June 26th with Michael Carr. Email me if you would like the details, otherwise I'll post them when I have more info.

Today's rain is just the thing. The garden has been very dry.

The proposed solstice reading is being pushed back until late summer or fall, but the planning for it is in the works. I'll be making noise about it soon.

I have not internets at home these days which has been great for upping my reading and gardening, but not so great for correspondences. I'm posting this during my lunch break. Now I must go to the gym.

My friend Lewis just handed me four Prynne chapbooks. Very nice. I have the Collected thanks to Sam, but the chaps are more digestible. I've been pouring over them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael Carr said...

And the 27th in Chicago.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Jess Mynes said...

The info for the Chicago reading is in the side bar under Upcoming Readings.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Joseph Massey said...

"Now I must go to the gym..."

What a show off!

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home