11.09.2007

in a nutshell

Ah long weekend, where have you been.

News:

Canon Tech Support blows.

Planting garlic this weekend. All that remains in the garden: b sprouts, kale, collards, cabbage, cauliflower.

Reading in Providence tomorrow evening, details below. Email me if you want specifics. Come listen. I'll be reading all your favorites.

Have you watched the video in the previous post? You should, it is hysterical.

Another Massey-Mynes poem. More to follow.

Been rereading Spicer with new paramour.

Refilling hot tub this weekend.

Good run at hoops last night.

Here is a Tieger-Oppen remix for you:


my secrets
poison

everything
is for
weaklings
I tell
myself why
they are
in any
amount
I don't know
every hour
inside your
anger

know how
know that
word by
word
we're on
our own
out the
door
it gets me
down
everything has
something
in it
not letting
it get in
but this should
end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home