4.18.2007

I'm headed to movie night. It is wildcard month. I brought this last time. I'm bringing Key Lime Pie for dessert. I like to capitalize that.

A friend is stopping by shortly to see if we can fell this tree ourselves. Felling it will speed along garden plans. Don't worry, I live in the land of many trees.

Feeling self conscious about making this a notebook. The idea of making rushes public is daunting. Will mull.

New ideas for Clark's cover. It has been rife with the usual setbacks. The new may work. If you want to torture yourself, become a publisher of poetry and have ideas that outstrip your means, your savvy.

I now have an orange Swedish typewriter, compliments of Aaron Tieger. It requires me to be Thelonius Monk at the keys. I could wish to be so fortunate.

Else? Nothing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Henriksen said...

Key Lime Pie is my favorite Camper Van Beethoven album. They like to capitalize it, too.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home