1.28.2006

catching up

The latest from Hot Whiskey is gorgeous. Read it last night sitting beside the fireplace. The design of this book is remarkable.
 
Coco! No more bad name puns, please. Tremendous upside! Like this move a lot if he can translate his LF prowess to CF prowess, it'll be best case.
 
Prepping reading list for Monday reading. If you want a see what I choose, drop me a line and I'll send the set list or the poems themselves if you like. It is new stuff and birds heavy. There may be a podcast (pod cast?) of this reading available, we'll see...
 
Last weekend went with Michael Carr to visit Gerrit Lansing in Gloucester. Big motor Michael, what a head on those shoulders. & this was the first time I met Gerrit. Is he the sweetest polymath? I was subject to my usual social clam up for most of the day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home