11.14.2005

answer and update

Joel Sloman is the author of those poems, both of which can be found in Stops. Thanks to everyone who played along.

Coltsfoot Insularity is now available. You will be able to buy it through Pay Pal, I'll direct you where when it is set up. I've spent the last four days, folding, stamping, inking, and fretting. It looks great, I couldn't be more pleased with the result. If you can't wait until Friday, you can email me directly with your address and I'll send one out to you ASAP. The cost is $7, which is a steal as it is a full length manuscript. The covers come in a variety of colors, inks, and stamp impressions, so if you want to buy more than one you can witness how unique each handcrafted cover is. I'm hoping to have scanned images of some of the different covers so you can request whichever style you would like. Thanks to everyone who has helped with this project, particularly Aaron Tieger, Chris Rizzo, Michael Carr, Sarah Martell, and everyone else who has let me bend your ear about one thing or another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home